Are you ready to be part of the digital revolution? Want to boost your job prospects? If so, The Institute for Employability at Hull College has got you covered with a free 12-week Digital Leadership Skills course!
This new and exciting Skills Bootcamp is part of the Government’s Lifetime Skills Guarantee, created in the light of the economic crisis due to the impact of COVID-19. They provide people - aged 19 or above, in work, self-employed, recently unemployed or returning to work after a break - with the opportunity to build up sector-specific skills and fast-track to an interview with a local employer.
The Institute for Employability is working closely with a range of local employers that have a number of roles requiring these digital skills to get you into work quickly if you are currently unemployed.
The Skills Bootcamp in Digital Leadership Skills programme will cover a range of learning and development including:
• Change in the workplace and leading diverse teams
• Leadership models and emotional intelligence skills
• Working in a digital environment
• Remote working
• Digital skills, e-commerce
• Communication and presentation skills
• Project working and quality improvement
3 hours per week of face-to-face training and development
1 hour of online learning tasks assessed by their tutor per week
Access to a tutor for one-to-one support each week
This course is free and open to employed, self-employed and unemployed students aged 19+.
• Individual Assignments
• Participants will have the opportunity to select a small-scale industry / sector specific project, providing evidence of their ability to research and present a topic to a small group
If you would like to find out more about our Skills Bootcamp in Digital Leadership Skills or wish to book a one-to-one appointment, please contact The Institute for Employability on 01482 591400 or email email@example.com.