21st May 2021
Monday 24th May will mark the start of #ThisIsMe week at Hull College.
#ThisisMe week is a celebration of equality and diversity across our College community. It is a recognition of how far we have come on our Equality journey and a way of highlighting some of the challenges that still remain in society.
As a College, we promote equality and diversity by:
- Treating all staff and students fairly
- Creating an inclusive culture for all staff and students
- Ensuring equal access to opportunities to enable students to fully participate in learning
- Enabling all staff and learners to develop to their full potential
We promote inclusion through some of the following strategies:
- Excellence in teaching and learning
- Promote a positive learning culture
- Embrace learners’ diversity and differences
- Encourage learners to mix with others and learn from each other
Find out more here: https://bit.ly/2LEIpvW