Once you’ve applied and been accepted onto your course it’s time for the next step: Enrolment
We offer a wide range of part-time courses that you can enrol on now, ready to start in September. If you would like to enrol on a part time course, please call 01482 313417 between 9am and 4pm Monday to Friday. More information on our part-time courses can be found here.
After you have applied to study a course with us, you will be invited in to enrol. You will be sent an enrolment pack through the post with a specific appointment time and date, depending on the course you have applied for.
When you come into the college to enrol, it’s important to bring the following with you:
- A copy of your GCSE/A Level results
- All of your qualifications and certificates
- Completed enrolment form (if you have already been sent one in the post)
If you are 19 years or older, you will also need to bring:
- Method of payment or details of your student loan, if applicable
- Bank details, if applicable
If your nationality is not within the UK/EU, you will also need to bring:
- Passport/Visa/Residence Permit
Conditions of Enrolment information can be found here.
It’s not too late to apply and enrol for a course to start this year. You can search and apply for courses by clicking here or visit the Queens Gardens campus if you’d rather speak to someone in person.
If you are concerned about your finances while you study, our dedicated team of experts can guide you through all the options available. Information on financial help and support can also by following the links below.Futher Education Financial Help 19+ Learners Financial Help Higher Education Fees & Finance
- FE Fee Remission 19/20 (582.48 KB)
- FE Fee Schedule 19/20 (463.94 KB)
- FE Full Cost Courses Fee Schedule 19/20 (444.9 KB)
- FE Fee Regulations 19/20 (632.54 KB)
- FE International Fee Schedule 19/20 (574.42 KB)
- FE Level 3 Loans Schedule 19/20 (446.93 KB)
- FE Full Cost Fee Regulations 19/20 (582.74 KB)