Conditions of Enrolment
Below are the conditions for enrolment for the Hull College Group.
Once you’ve applied and been accepted onto your course it’s time for the next step: Enrolment
Thank you for choosing Hull College as your place of study.
If you’ve yet to apply for your chosen course, there’s still time. You can visit us during the enrolment period and discuss your options with our Course Information Team.
We offer a wide range of part-time courses that you can enrol on now, ready to start studying in September.
It's not too late to apply and enrol for a course to start this year. Call the college on 01482 598744 or visit the Queens Gardens campus to find out more information and enrol.
It is important that you bring the following with you:
· A copy of your GCSE/A Level results
· All of your qualifications/certificates
· Completed enrolment form (if you have already been sent one in the post)
If you are 19 years of age or older, you will also need to bring:
· Method of payment or details of your student loan, if applicable
· Bank details, if applicable
If your Nationality it not within the UK/EU, you will also need to bring:
· Passport/Visa/Residence Permit
For Conditions of Enrolment, information can be found here.