The Corporation, or Governing Body, is responsible for the mission and strategic direction of the College, determines policy and monitors the performance of the College.
The Corporation’s Legal Constitution is set out in the Instrument and Articles of Government document.
The Standing Orders describe the way in which Corporation business is conducted.
The key policies governing Governor’s meetings and decision making can be found below, as well as their Code of Conduct and requirement to make relevant declarations of interest. The College’s Governors conduct themselves in accordance with best corporate governance standards and the Nolan Principles of Public Life.
- Corporation and Committee Membership and Terms of Office (12.31 KB)
- Modern Slavery Act Transparency Statement (672.24 KB)
- Conflicts of Interests Policy (501.87 KB)
- Governor Expenses Policy (353.75 KB)
The Corporation's Report and Financial Statements for the last three years can be found below.
- Report and Financial Statements 2018/19 (923.62 KB)
- Report and Financial Statements 2017/18 (5.55 MB)
- Report and Financial Statements 2016/17 (6.01 MB)