The Hull College Group needs to collect, store and process personal data in order to carry out its function as a college and meet the needs of its students.
Collecting data is a vital part of Safeguarding and Health & Safety for students and staff. It is needed to draw down student funding, to take payments or pay bursaries, to monitor and deliver learning activity, as well as being needed to serve many other important functions. However, the Group is committed to protecting the personal information it collects in line with GDPR legislation.
All of our Data Protection policies and procedures are currently being updated to reflect the new regulations and will be available on this web page very shortly.
If you have any questions or queries about how we use your data or if you would like further information on our policies and procedures, or please send your queries to our Data Protection Officer, Lisa Cheetham on the following GDPR email address GDPR-Request@Hull-College.ac.uk
- Data Protection Policy (590.4 KB)
- Data Breach Policy and Procedure (740.76 KB)
- Data Rights Policy and Procedure (562.84 KB)
- Privacy notice for Learners (425.58 KB)
- Privacy Notice For Parents of Children Under 16 (548.93 KB)
- Retention and Destruction Policy (522.69 KB)