A truly unique and rewarding opportunity has arisen to work with a well respected care service for individuals with physical and learning disabilities as a Support Care Worker. Platform Hull are a charitable organisation going from strength to strength due to to the incredible working environment.
A excellent opportunity for the right candidate a full time job within the company after the apprenticeship has ended and to grow within the company.
- GCSE Maths and English A* - C or 9 - 4 desirable but not essential
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Awareness of confidentially.
- Be phyiscally able to move and handle clients using appropriate equipment as required
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to listen and understand and work on own initiative
- Health and Safety awareness
- A caring compassionate nature
About the Employer
PLATFORM Hull LTD
Platform is a charity-owned day care service for individuals with physical and learning disabilities located at the rear of the Frederick Holmes School site. Platform is not part of the school but has strong links with the school and shared use of some facilities in the school.