An exciting opportunity has arisen at Dale Leisure Supplies Ltd for a Business Administrator apprentice to join our growing team. The post holder will often be required to work using their own initiative and autonomously, responding to routine and specialist issues that arise and seeking management support as required.
On successful completion of the apprenticeship there may be a fulltime position available for the right candidate to grow within the organisation.
- Grades 4-9 or A-C in Maths and English is desirable but not essential
- Trust Worthy
- Ability to relate to a wide range of people
- A good work ethic
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Focuses on delivering a customer orientated service
- Good professional telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise ownworkload
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Team Player
- IT Literate
About the Employer
Dale Leisure Supplies ltd
Dale Leisure Supplies has been established since 1994, and are now considered to be the UK’s leading supplier of Inventory Packs, Complimentary Packs, Display Packs and housekeeping equipment to Holiday Parks. We also specialise in the supply of electrical items, cleaning products, children’s equipment, outdoor furniture and bedding to fulfil all of your inventory needs.We have a dedicated warehouse, office and showroom facility based in Hull, East Yorkshire.