An excellent opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to undertake an Apprenticeship within the childcare/nursery industry. The overall purpose of the position is to assist the Nursery staff in the day to day organisation of Acorns in Harrogate Nursery. Providing the provision with quality day care, which will enable children to develop.
For the right candidate employment within the industry and continue with your professional development.
- GCSE C Grades in Maths, and English is desirable but not essential as support by the College will be provider for the right candidate
- Caring, supportive, patient
- Hardworking, trustworthy, reliable and professional
- Passionate about developing a career in caring for children and young people
- excellent listening and communication skills
- Good Time keeping
- Team player
- Passion for the development of children
- To be able to use own initiative