D&D Developments Brough Ltd have a fantastic opportunity for a Multi Skill/ Maintenance Operative apprentice to join their business. D&D Developments Brough Ltd undertakes commercial and residential construction projects, architectural services and build packages. As an apprentice, you will support in all of these areas.
On successful completion of the apprenticeship fulltime positions will be offered to to the right candidates.
- Minimum GCSE 4-9 Grades in English, & Maths or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- Able to work using own initiative & common sense
- Hardworking good work ethic
- Willing to learn
- Desire to progress within the company
- Basic hand tools and a practical “hands on” approach required
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Good communication skills
- Professional attitude
About the Employer
D & D Developments Brough Ltd
Specializing in all types of home improvements, D&D Developments Brough Ltd can provide an array of services including, but not limited to: Kitchen fitting; stair cases; wall units and doors; uPVC doors, windows and conservatories; general property maintenance and refurbishment and home expansion projects. As a testimony to our high standard of products, workmanship and customer relationships, 90% of our work now comes from customer recommendations.