Rainbow Professional LTD are looking to recruit an Apprentice to join the team. We are looking for someone who has a passion for engineering and manufacturing to train as an engineer and innovator. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to train with a forward-thinking company who invest highly in apprenticeships and their staff.
This Apprenticeship will lead to a full-time employment for the right candidate and on successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
- Must have GCSE at grade 5/C, or equivalent qualifications, Maths & English for this position
- Must possess an interest in engineering
- Have an interest in mechanics and how things work
- Motivated and committed individual
- Good timekeeping
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problemsolving skills
About the Employer
Rainbow Professional Ltd
Rainbow Professional LTD provide a diverse range of products for clients across the Horticulture sector. We make plant protection products from recycled plastics, using injection moulding and extrusion machines From the initial design concept to volume production we adopt the latest technology coupled with our vast experience to ensure we achieve a strong solution at minimum cost every time. We pride ourselves in consistently delivering outstanding levels of value, customer service, technical support, product quality and delivery performance meaning we remain the preferred partner for our existing long-term clients and the obvious choice for potential new customers.