As a self-motivated Business Administrator apprentice, you will work within the Administration team. The role is very much based around being a team player, who has a flexible attitude and is willing to get the job done. The key function is to assist our Finance Director with the day to day administrative control of the business.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them directly. Doing so could jeopardise your applicationYou must have a a strong aptitude for maths as you will be working in the finance department.
The successful candidate may have the opportunity to develop the required skills to progress into a permanent role.
- Essential - GCSE (or equivalent) maths and English – Grade C or above/ Level 4 or above
- Reliable and punctual
- Willing and keen to learn
- Well presented
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Professional attitude
- Personable & friendly
- Ability to work as an individual or in a team
- Attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- IT proficient
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Able to resolve routine queries and problems
- Client facing
- Able to prioritise workload
About the Employer
Luxinar has been at the forefront of laser technology for over 20 years and is a leading manufacturer of sealed carbon dioxide (CO2) laser sources up to 1000W and, more recently, femtosecond laser sources. To date, we have an installed base of over 18000 lasers worldwide.