To work as a junior assistant in a busy Cafe in the heart of Hull City Centre. You will be required to perform a range of duties which support our ethos of providing our customers with a great experience. To work as a junior customer service assistant at our stall in Trinity Market, serving customers.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship there may be a full-time position available for the right person to grow within the company.
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable but not essential
- Good interpersonal skills
- Great team worker
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator
- A clean and tidy appearance
- High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good timekeeper
- Flexibility around role and hours
- Keen to learn
- Able to deliver a high level of customer service
- Pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication and listening skills
About the Employer
Our Tea House just off Whitefriargate is the ideal place to meet friends or to spend having time to yourself. We serve over 40 different varieties of leaf tea and a range of coffees.We also pride ourselves on our fresh food and snacks which can be enjoyed with the most delicious cakes. Everyone is welcome at Liquid Jade. We have a fantastic outdoor area where you can enjoy the fresh air whilst indulging in our freshly brewed coffee or tea. You could even enjoy a lovely glass of wine, prosecco or beer with your snacks and cakes.