This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen and motivated to achieve a career in Joinery with a well-respected and fast growing employer Inhus Engineering Limited. A key skill for this vacancy would be someone who is willing to learn and in return would become a valuable member of our team and would grow with the company.
For the right candidate there could be a role to progress through the company and become a key member of their team.
- GCSE Maths & English grade 4-9 (grade C or above) are desirable but not essential
- Motivated and willing to learn is essential.
- Good communicator
- Basic knowledge of working with hand tools and small battery operated power tools is desirable
- Good hand eye coordination
- Health and safety conscious
About the Employer
Inhus Engineering Limited
Inhus Engineering Limited is manufacturing and design company for the film industry that design and manufacture movable living cabins, made bespoke to the clients needs. Inhus is going from strength to strength.