An exciting opportunity has arisen at Leightec Systems Limited for a Fabrication and Welding Apprentice to join our growing team. The post holder will often be required to work using their own initiative and autonomously in this specialist field and seeking management support as required.
For the right candidate there is a full time job at the end of the apprenticeship.
- GCSE Grades 4-9 or A-C in Maths and English is desirable but not essential as we will support you with these.
- Trust Worthy
- Ability to relate to a wide range of people
- A good work ethic
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Ability to work to deadlines and work on own initiative at times
- Problem solving abilities.
- A good eye for detail
About the Employer
Leigh Tec Systems Limited
We are proud to say that we are a British Design & Manufacturing business who employ over 25 staff at our factory in Goole, East Yorkshire.Leigh Tec Systems work with catering companies across the UK on all types of projects from smaller commercial kitchens right through to large, often prestigious projects. Many of our projects are white labelled.We have recently extended our manufacturing plant to give us greater capacity and a larger ductwork area. We invest in the latest technology to ensure that we are manufacturing innovative products to the highest quality.