An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate person to join the Thai House team, one that prides itself on the highest standards. As an Apprentice, you are an essential part of the business, so we are looking for applicants who are passionate about food and delivering the best possible experience
On successful completion of the apprenticeship there may be a full time position available for the right person to grow within the company.
- GCSE or equivalents at A - C/7 - 4 in maths and English desirable but not essential as HCUK training will support you in achieving this.
- Passion for food
- Keen to develop your skills in the Hospitality sector
- An enthusiasm to learn
- A clean and tidy appearance
- High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- A flexibility to work weekends, evenings and holidays – this is a must in any Hospitality role
- Pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication and listening skills
- The ability to work under pressure in a fastpaced environment
- Organised multitasker
- Ability to follow instructions and work well in a team
- Attention to detail