An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate person to join us as a Catering Apprentice working at a busy exciting company that prides itself on the highest standards. You will be an essential part of the business, so we are looking for applicants who are passionate about good customer service and food.
for the right candidate there will be a role at the end of the apprenticeship
- GCSE Maths and English grade 4 - 9 or A* - C is desirable but not essential.
- Passion about customer service
- Keen to develop your skills in the Hospitality sector
- An enthusiasm to learn
- A clean and tidy appearance
- High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- A flexibility to work weekends, evenings and holidays – this is a must in any Hospitality role
- Pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Organised multitasker
- Ability to follow instructions and work well in a team
About the Employer
Hull Culture & Leisure Limited
Hull Culture and Leisure Ltd provide a vast range of facilities, services and events for you and your family and friends to enjoy.From a stroll in the park, a night at the opera, relaxing with a good read, exploring the past, dinner for the Queen to an ice hockey game, we cater for all interests and abilities.We want you to have fun, be active and stay healthy.
New Cross Street