Full exposure to the business working with industry equipment and machinery. Dependent on your strengths and interests within this environment you will be working towards achieving your Apprenticeship in Welding and Fabrication with Hull College.
To secure full time employment with the employer and continue with professional development on to the Advanced Apprenticeship programme.
- Desirable: Minimum 4-5 GCSEs A*-C grade in English, Maths and a practical subject or the equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Desirable: Interest in commercial vehicles
- Desirable: Ability to work under pressure. Desirable: Ability to work under own initiative
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Physically fit
- Willing to work outside hours at short notice
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Team worker
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for career development
- Willing to work outdoors if required
About the Employer
Britcom International Ltd
Britcom comprises of five key Business Units, serving customers throughout the UK and over 65 countries around the World, from our bespoke 14 acres site. With 95 employees in the UK and Kenya, we have continually developed the business since it';s creation in 1981, to be a market leader, whilst establishing long-lasting relationships with clients and suppliers and maintaining the values of a family owned company.