This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen and motivated to achieve a career in Engineering with a well-respected employer Dunston Ship Repairs. A key skill for this vacancy would be someone who is willing to learn and in return would become a valuable member of our team.
For the right candidate there could be a role to progress through the company and become a key member of their team.
- Maths and English grade 4 - 9 or equivalent A* - C is necessary
- Motivated and willing to learn is essential.
- Good communicator
- Basic knowledge of working with hand tools and small battery operated power tools is desirable
- Good hand eye coordination
- Health and safety conscious
About the Employer
Dunston Ship Repairs Ltd
The Dunston name has a long tradition, spanning over 100 years, of providing excellent service on the Humber. We are the first port of call for many local, national and international companies.We are strategically placed on the UK’s Eastern Seaboard close to North Sea Oil and Gas installations. Hull is acknowledged as one of the world’s most progressive shipping centres and justly described as “The Gateway to Europe”. We are situated minutes from the centre of Hull with easy access to Motorways, Rail Links and Humberside Airport.
William Wright Dock