An Excellent opportunity has arisen for a young person to join Warner Electrical Contractors as an apprentice electrical installation engineer. You will work on a wide range of sites and projects and you will be trained in all aspects of electrical installation and maintenance, and will work and learn alongside experienced electricians.
On successful completion of apprenticeship a fulltime position may be available for the right candidate.
- GCSE ( or equivalent) A - C/4 or above in Maths and English
- Team player
- Proactive approach in maintaining customer standards
- Good work ethic
- Reliable & Punctual
- Good time keeping and willing to learn
- Good practical skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Good health and safety awareness
About the Employer
Warner Electrical Contractors Ltd
Peter Warner has 30 years experience in electrical installations, electrical system design and equipment supply. We have a fully trained, highly skilled and committed team of 12 installation engineers with over 200 years of combined experience in residential, commercial, industrial and public sector work. Our business provides high quality installations to exacting technical and health & safety standards, including on-site checks.