As a Electrical Estimator Apprentice, the successful candidate will work on a range of tenders alongside another Estimator, ensuring a compliant and fully co-ordinated bid process is followed. Working alongside the Estimator they will be required to ensure that enquiries and tenders are managed in accordance with company procedures.
A full time position may be available for the right candidate on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English – Grade C/4 or above essential
- Reliable & Punctual
- Willing & keen to learn
- Well presented
- Friendly and personable manner
- Good PC Skills
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- Communicate effectively with other team members
- Communicate effectively with customers and other members of staff
- Professional attitude
- Quick and willing to learn
About the Employer
N & P Electrical Ltd
N&P Electrical was founded in 2003 by Neil Firth and Paul Gray. Neil and Paul were school friends who also spent considerable time working together as Electricians. Over the past decade the business has continued to grow and develop. We now proudly employ more than 40 employees including an experienced office based estimating / design team.