This is a unique opportunity, affording maximum exposure to all aspects of content production and marketing where the successful candidate will support the team in communicating via online to ensure maximum audience engagement.
Full Time career is on offer following successful completion of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
- GCSE Maths & English
- Positive work ethic
- Can-do attitude
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and good organisation skills
- Knowledge of all Social Media Platforms
- Having knowledge of Adobe programmes, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator is advantageous
- Knowledge of the Internet and Microsoft Office applications
About the Employer
Nettl of Scunthorpe
Network Scunthorpe by Nettl of Scunthorpe Network Scunthorpe was founded by four business people from Scunthorpe. They had been members of various networking groups and believed passionately in the real benefits of networking and word-of-mouth referrals. We had worked on their old site which now needed to be updated and fully responsive. Being able to view and book events online was essential. We transformed the look and feel of the site and added all the new features.