We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Dental Nurse to join our friendly and busy dental practice with an emphasis on preventative treatment and options for all. The role of a Dental Nurse is to assist the Dentist with all clinical aspects within the surgery.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them directly. Doing so could jeopardise your application.The employer is based in Beverley.
Genuine opportunity to become qualified and become a permanent member of the team.
- GCSE Grade A-C in English & Maths or equivalent
- You will have a calm, confident and reassuring manner and the ability to relate well to people, including children and those with special needs
- You will have a positive and flexible approach to work
- Experience is not necessary, however we are looking for ambitious, hard-working and committed individuals with a genuine interest in dental as a career
- The successful candidate must be reliable and organised, with good communication skills, computer literate, and keen to learn
- You must be of a smart and professional appearance at all times, wearing a clean, presentable uniform and have a positive attitude
About the Employer
Highgate Dental Practice
Highgate Dental Practice has been established within Wednesday Market, Beverley since 1963 and has enjoyed a very high reputation. The present team are well known within Beverley, East Yorkshire and the surrounding area for their excellent service.Our aim is to maintain a high standard of dental health for both you and your family through preventative, minimal intervention and cosmetic dentistry. This means providing you with regular examinations and advice on how to care for your teeth, gums and mouth, therefore reducing the need for dental treatment. Click here to meet our team.We enjoy treating adults and children alike and encourage family visits. We are delighted to see children and do our best to make all visits as pleasant and enjoyable as possible.