A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Dental Nurse Apprentice to join Rejuvadent Hull. The employer has asked that you do not contact them directly. Doing so could jeopardise your application.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them directly. Doing so could jeopardise your application You will endure long periods standing You must be able to concentrate for long periods
On successful completion of apprenticeship a full time position may be available for the right candidate.
- GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C/9-4 in English and maths
- Well presented
- Able to use own common sense & initiative
- Genuine interest in pursuing a career in Dental Nursing
- Good communicator and listener skills
- Attention to detail & methodical
- Computer literate with a good level of experience across the Microsoft Office Suite
About the Employer
The Freetown Way Dental Practice
At Rejuvadent we always look forward to welcoming new NHS and private patients to our practice.All newly registered patients will be invited in for an initial check-up so that we can get to know you in the best way possible! This will allow us to assess the health of your mouth, gain a good understanding of your past oral health and tailor your future care accordingly- in order to help you maintain a healthy mouth in the long-term.