A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Customer Service Apprentice to join Ever After Holidays, a Disney destination and Orlando specialist Tour Operator. Working amongst a small team, the apprentice will learn a number of skills and gain valuable knowledge and experience.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them directly. Doing so could jeopardise your application
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship there may be a full time position available for the right person to grow within the company
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable but not essential as HCUK training will support you in achieving this
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Numeracy skills.
- Ability to multitask and quickly interpret complex information.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, both over the phone and face to face.
- Ability to convert a lead into a booking including successfully upsell in product.
- Exceptionally high levels of motivation, working both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a target-based environment and to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Ability to assimilate information and to pay close attention to accuracy and detail.
- Good knowledge of Social media platforms for marketing.
- Passionate interest in Disney Destinations and Orlando Holidays
- Self motivated
- Eager to learn
- Committed, trustworthy and reliable
- Professional, presentable and hardworking
- Able to apply common sense and use initiative in the workplace
- Proactive approach to selfdevelopment and improving skills within the role.
About the Employer
Ever After Holidays
Ever After Holidays is a Disney destination and Orlando specialist Tour Operator.We are proud that with our direct supply of hotels, cruises and much more, we can offer the best prices when planning your Disney holiday. Not only that, our service after your holiday excels that of many others to ensure that you get a quality service from booking right through to when you arrive back home.We get asked a lot ‘How are you able to beat other prices or be so competitive?’, the answer to this is simple. We can do this because we work under our own ATOL licence, which means we can put together bespoke holiday prices, add our ATOL and the holiday is as financially secure as a package from any other tour operator would be. Of course we are an ABTA member too!Booking a holiday with us has no financial difference to booking a holiday with any other tour operator. We just do more for you!We also have a team of ex Walt Disney World Resort cast members and experts who know and love Orlando just as much as everyone who has been to this incredible destination. We like to pass on our knowledge and experiences to make sure you get your holiday RIGHT! Every customer is unique, and we like to make sure you feel that way!After all, booking with us is an experience not a transaction!