An excellent opportunity has arisen for the right candidate in an apprenticeship within the childcare/nursery industry. The overall purpose of the position is to assist the Nursery staff in the day to day organisation of the nursery, providing the provision with quality day care for the children. This is the first step in to a career in childcare.
For the right candidate there is an opportunity for full time employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
- GCSE Maths and English A*-C or 4-9 is desirable but not essential
- Caring, supportive, and patient
- Hard working, trustworthy, reliable, and professional
- Passionate about developing a career in caring for children and young people
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Good timekeeping
- Team player
- Passion for the development of children
- Able to use own initiative
About the Employer
Aspiring Minds Nurseries currently operated 3 nurseries in the Hull area & with a dedicated, hard working staff team have built up a childcare organisation that can be trusted over the last 15 years. 'Quality not Quantity' is our ethos our sites are small as well as individual & are supported by a Head Office staff team who are 2nd to none.All our childcare settings work to the companies & Ofsted's operational requirements, polices & procedures etc, therefore ensuring the very highest quality of care, safety & education at all our settings. We have always worked hard & will continue to do so in order to maintain a good reputation.