This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen and motivated to achieve a career in the Joinery industry with a well-respected employer SRS Joinery. A key skill for this vacancy would be someone who is willing to learn and in return would become a valuable member of our team.
- The role is to start in January - The ideal candidate would need to be able to get to Brough for 8am each morning
On successful completion of the apprenticeship full time positions will be offered to successful candidates.
- Minimum GCSE C Grades in English, & Maths desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work using own initiative & common sense
- Hardworking good work ethic
- Willing to learn
- Basic hand tools and a practical “hands on” approach required
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Professional attitude
- Desire to progress within the company