This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen and motivated to achieve a career in the construction industry with a well-respected employer Total Build Solutions. A key skill for this vacancy would be someone who is willing to learn and in return would become a valuable member of our team.
On successful completion of the apprenticeship fulltime positions will be offered to successful candidates.
- Minimum GCSE C Grades in English, & Maths desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work using own initiative & common sense
- Hardworking good work ethic
- Willing to learn
- Basic hand tools and a practical “hands on” approach required
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Professional attitude
- Desire to progress within the company
About the Employer
Total Build Solutions Ltd
Total Build Solutions Limited is a highly respected family run business, the Directors have between them over 20 years experience in the building industry.During the first few years the business developed a strong and growing customer base mainly made up of private clients and gave the Company a solid foundation to work from