We require a conscientious and hard-working individual to join our office team. The employee will be assisting all members of the office, from the estimators to the MD with a variety of administration
For the right candidate a position with the company to grow with the team and be a key part.
- GCSE Maths and English Grade 4-9 or A*-C
- Willingness to complete both a level 2 and level 3 in Business Administration.
- The ability to work as a team member in a busy working environment, but also the ability to work unsupervised at times.
- Awareness of the importance of confidentiality.
- Confident and willing to learn/do; getting stuck in wherever needed
- Extremely organised
- Able to work well alone and with others
- Work well under pressure
- Have a good understanding of IT
- o We use Microsoft Office on a daily basis and also, some bespoke software that will need to be used well.
- Professional and friendly manner, on the telephone, email and face to face.
- Ideally, we would like someone that has an interest in all office work. This role will enable the person to find their niche and the role may develop with the individual.
About the Employer
GW Power-Safe provide a wide range of Mechanical and Electrical Services in a variety of different environments.Customers benefit from bespoke M & E solutions delivered by a friendly dependable team.We offer combined M & E solutions to main contractors businesses and end users from initial concept, through to design, installation, comissioning and final client sign off.