The employer has asked that you do not contact them directly. Doing so could jeopardise your application.An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to join our team at Newton Contracting Services Limited.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them directly. Doing so could jeopardise your application.The employer is based in Anlaby.
For the right candidate there could be a role to progress through the company and become a key member of their team.
- Level 2 in business administration. GCSE (or equivalent) grade C/4 or above in English and maths.
- Self-directed, being able to formulate activities and direction, and work independently to deliver results;
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Smart and presentable
- Confident on the telephone and dealing with customers face to face
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate, Excel
- Strong attention to details
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS Office Suite, MS Word, Outlook and Excel in particular
- Ability to prioritise workloads and use initiative Personal Attributes
- Flexible and willing to help out as required