During your apprenticeship you will learn the skills necessary to become a level 2 qualified bricklayer.Your general duties will include: Work as part of a team and use materials safely Load and unload materials and equipment as directed Excellent on the job training will be given and the apprenticeship qualification will be undertaken
The company only do work in Beverley and surrounding villages, so own transport to and from these areas is essential.
This role will lead to a fulltime position for the right candidate on successfull completion of their apprenticeship.
- Maths and English GCSE grade 4/C, equivalent or above desired.
- Positive ‘can do attitude’
- Good coordination
- Awareness of health and safety
- Genuine interest in Brickwork and Ground work
- Good communication skills