This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen and motivated to achieve a career in Bench Joinery with a well-respected employer Armstrong Construction. A key skill for this vacancy would be someone who is willing to learn and in return would become a valuable member of our team.
For the right candidate there could be a role to progress through the company and become a key member of their team.
- GCSE Maths & English grade C or above (or equivalent) are desirable but not essential
- Motivated and willing to learn is essential.
- Good communicator
- Basic knowledge of working with hand tools and small battery operated power tools is desirable
- Good hand eye coordination
- Health and safety conscious
- knowledge of joinery would be an advantage
About the Employer
Armstrong Construction – high quality building services for residential, commercial and industrial projects nationwide.Experienced, trustworthy and professional, we work with clients that demand high quality construction, dependable, professional service and real value for money.Based in East Yorkshire, we work for individuals, organisations and building contractors across the UK, and have the expertise, equipment and manpower to handle a wide range of building and civil engineering projects.