As a new initiative within the scheme, we would like to appoint an apprentice play worker to help with our After School Club in the East Riding (North Ferriby area). The successful candidate must have experience of working with children. The role requires you to be responsible for the safety and well being of the children and to support them.
This area is based in North Ferriby so some travel maybe required
For the right candidate there is an opportunity for full time employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- GCSE C/4 Grades in Maths, and English is desirable but not essential as support by the College will be provider for the right candidate
- You need to be:
- Caring, supportive, patient
- Hard-working, trustworthy, reliable and professional
- Passionate about developing a career in the development of children and young people
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Good Time keeping
- Team player
- Passion for the development of children
- To be able to use own initiative
About the Employer
Home-Start is a local community network of trained volunteers and expert support helping families with young children through their challenging times. We are there for parents when they need us the most because childhood can’t wait