An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate person to join us as an Apprentice Hospitality Food Production Team Member at Plug In Cafe. As an Apprentice Hospitality Food Production Team Member, you are an essential part of the business, so we are looking for applicants who are passionate about food.
On successful completion of the apprenticeship there may be a full-time position available for the right person to grow within the company.
- GCSE grades A-C/9-4 (or equivalent qualifications) in maths and English desirable but not essential as HCUK training will support you in achieving this.
- Passion for food
- Keen to develop your skills in the Hospitality sector
- An enthusiasm to learn
- A clean and tidy appearance
- High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- A flexibility to work weekends, evenings and holidays – this is a must in any Hospitality role
- Must be resilient and empathetic as the café is a community based café and works to combat social exclusion
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication and listening skills
- The ability to work under pressure in a fastpaced environment
- Organised multitasker
- Ability to follow instructions and work well in a team
- Attention to detail
About the Employer
Plug in Hull (Formerly Brickworks Cafe)
Plug In Hull is a Big Lottery funded project to work with people in Hull to combat social exclusion. The service provides a timetable of activities such as arts and crafts and peer led mutual aid, as well as a social enterprise café.