A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Customer Service Apprentice to join Cafe One 11. Working amongst a small team, the apprentice will learn a number of skills and gain valuable knowledge and experience.The employer has asked that you do not contact them directly. Doing so could jeopardise your application.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them directly. Doing so could jeopardise your application.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship there may be a full time position available for the right person to grow within the company.
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable but not essential as HCUK training will support you in achieving this
- Passionate about hospitality
- Self motivated
- Eager to learn
- Committed, trustworthy and reliable
- Professional, presentable and hardworking
- Able to apply common sense and use initiative in the workplace
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication and listening skills
- The ability to work under pressure in a fastpaced environment
- Organised multitasker
- Ability to follow instructions and work well in a team
- Attention to detail
- Great organisation and problem solving skills
About the Employer
Cafe One 11
Cafe One 11 is an independently owned cafe based on the popular area of Newland Avenue in Hull. It is a very busy cafe and serves breakfasts and lunches to a variety of customers and has many regular customers.