An exciting position has arisen for a passionate person to become a Apprentice Chef at a busy thriving bar and restaurant that prides itself on the highest standards. As an Apprentice hospitality Chef, you are an essential part of the business. This is a great opportunity for someone with a real passion for food that wants a career in Hospitality.
This role will involve, weekend and holiday shifts and the days will vary throughout the week depending on the rota.
On successful completion of the apprenticeship there will be a fulltime position available for the right person to grow within the company. In one of their branches.
- GCSE A/C 9/4 or equivalent in Maths and English desirable but not essential.
- A real passion and love for food
- Strong willed and self pride
- An enthusiasm to learn
- High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- A flexibility to work weekends, and holidays – this is a must in any Hospitality role
- Positive, can do attitude
- Pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Organised multitasker
- Ability to follow instructions and work well in a team
- Attention to detail and creativity for food presentation
- High standards of hygiene
About the Employer
The Treehouse Bar & Restaurant
Treehouse offers a unique experience to all of our customers! Whether you are here to drink, dine or dance you are sure to have a fabulous time. We have carefully renovated the venue to be a quirky setting to enjoy your food, drink and socialising. AT TREEHOUSE Our bar is stocked full of all types of delicious drinks, all ready for you to try! The Cocktail menu is extra special - combining all of your classic favourites, as well of some of our very own Treehouse Creations. There is something for all tastes! We have a superb Brunch menu to kickstart your day with - or help you recover from the night before! Our food menu is full of delicious dishes, including some tapas which is perfect for sharing.