An exciting opportunity has arisen at the Salvation Army for a Adult Care Support Worker apprentice to continue their growth by joining a growing team. The role is a varied position that would suit a friendly professional person that wants to grow within a company in a specialised field. The actual rate of pay is Ł6.52ph for 30 hours per week.
for the right candidate a full time job within the company after the apprenticeship has ended and to grow within the company.
- A* – C in Maths and English desirable but not essential as Hull college will help with this in functional skills if needed.
- Willingness to learn and work hard
- Professional attitude
- Reliable & punctual
- Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Motivated towards supporting clients to achieve positive life outcomes.
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills.
- IT Literate
About the Employer
The Salvation Army is a worldwide Christian church and registered charity, which has been fighting against social inequality and transforming lives for over 150 years. Across the UK and the Republic of Ireland, we: Provide over 3,000 places every night in 82 life houses Helped 1,208 people through our Employment Plus service Supported 2,267 victims referred to our modern slavery services Brought together 5,690 people at our lunch clubsThe United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland is part of the wider international Salvation Army, which changes lives in 131 countries around the world.