25th March 2019
Nominations for the next Students' Union Team are now open.
There are 8 Executive Student Officer postions available. These are paid posts and those elected will be in position from 1st July 2019 to 31st June 2020:
- President (18.5 hours per week,£7.30ph)
- Vice President of Goole Campus (5 hours per week, £7.30ph)
- Enterprise Officer (5 hours per week, £7.30ph)
- Marketing Officer (5 hours per week, £7.30ph)
- Events Officer (5 hours per week, £7.30ph)
- Sports and Societies Officer (5 hours per week, £7.30ph)
- Equality and Diversity Officer (5 hours per week, £7.30ph)
Posts are open to any student ages 16 or over who is studying at Hull College during the election and who will be continuing their studies until 31st June 2020 or later.
To apply for any of the above posts, you must complete the below nomination form contained in the Candidate Pack. Once you have completed the form, hand it in at college reception or scan and email it to Zailie.Barratt@hull-college.ac.uk.
Timeline of Elections:
Monday 25th March 2019
Nominations Close / Manifesto Deadline
Friday 26th April 2019
Monday 29th April 2019 9am
Wednesday 1st May 2019 9am
Friday 24th May 4pm
Monday 3rd June 2019 9am
Friday 7th June 4pm
Monday 1st July 9am