Do you have some questions about the enrolment process? Find out all you need to know right here.
When do I enrol?
- 19th August - Access to HE
- 20th August - Foundation Studies
- 21st August - ESOL Thursday
- 22nd to 31st August - Further Education
- 3rd September - Higher Education
Will I still have a place if I don’t achieve the grades I was predicted?
You should still come in to enrol as instructed in your enrolment pack. However, you may be advised to choose a different course. Don’t worry, we will do our best to accommodate you and get you on the right programme.
How long will it take to enrol?
We aim to make the enrolment process as smooth as possible. We estimate that your appointment should take between 45 to 60 minutes to complete.
What do I need to bring with me?
When you come into the college to enrol, it’s important to bring the following with you:
- A copy of your GCSE/A Level results
- All of your qualifications and certificates
- Completed enrolment form (if you have already been sent one in the post)
If you are 19 years or older, you will also need to bring:
- Method of payment or details of your student loan, if applicable
- Bank details, if applicable
If your nationality is not within the UK/EU, you will also need to bring:
- Passport/Visa/Residence Permit
What do I do if I can’t make my appointment?
Please get in touch with us as soon as you know you can’t attend your enrolment appointment. We will do our best to offer you a more convenient time.