Esports is big business. In 2022, the global Esports market was valued at £1.1 and is expected to grow to £4.34 billion by the year 2029.Apply Now
Esports is big business. In 2022, the global Esports market was valued at £1.1 billion and is expected to grow to £4.34 billion by the year 2029.
Even traditional sport stars are getting in on the act, and everyone from David Beckham to Odell Beckham Jr, and Mason Mount to Max Verstappen are founding teams and promoting the industry.
There has never been a better time to enter this dynamic and adrenaline-fuelled environment, and the Level 3 Extended Diploma in Esports is designed to arm you with the skills and knowledge to build your own Esports legacy.
This course covers everything from founding and building a team, organising tournaments and events, coaching and strategy, and livestreams and shoutcasting; right through to nutrition and psychology for Esport players, business applications, and the law and ethics that underpin the industry.
Prepare to Level Up!
What experience and skills will you gain?
You will develop knowledge and skills in areas that can include:
• Esports Skills, Strategies and Analysis
• Live-Streamed Broadcasting
• Esports Coaching
• Customer Immersion Experiences
• Games Design
• Video Production
• Enterprise and Entrepreneurship in the Esports Industry
• Launching your Esports Enterprise
• Esports Events and Tournament Organisation
• Business Applications of Esports in social media
• Ethical and Current Issues in Esports
• Sports and Esports Law and Legislation
• Health, Wellbeing and Fitness for Esports Players
Full Time Further Education