The Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Business is an Applied General qualification. It is post-16 learners who want to continue their education through applied learning and who aim to progress to higher education and ultimately to employment in the business sector. It is equivalent in size to three A Levels and has been designed as a full two-year programme. Learners who wish to take this qualification will have successfully completed a Level 2 programme of learning with GCSEs or vocational qualifications. If you have a keen interest in business and are looking to develop a range of core skills to be successful then this course may be for you.
This qualification gives learners experience of the breadth and depth of the sector that will prepare them for further study or training.
The learning programme covers the following content areas:
• Business environments
• International business
The qualification carries UCAS points and is recognised by higher education providers as
contributing to meeting admission requirements to many relevant courses, for example:
• BSc (Hons) in Business and Management
• BA (Hons) in Business and Finance
• BA (Hons) in Business with Human Resource Management
• BA (Hons) and BSc(Hons) in Business Studies
• BSc (Hons) in International Management
• BSc (Hons) or BA (Hons) in Marketing
• BSc (Hons) in Retail Management.